Online Forms

The forms for obtaining a Marriage License via Power of Attorney, Power of Attorney Information Sheet, forms for requesting copies of Vital Records and recording Property Documents are available below. Please note that while some of the forms can be filled in on your computer before printing, others must be first printed out and then filled in by hand. You cannot submit any of these forms online. For information on submitting these forms, please refer to the instructions on the form. For in-person service, customers MUST complete an application prior to visiting our office. Click here to complete your application.

Please select one of the following forms to view and print.

Vital Records Forms

Marriage License Forms

Official Records Forms

Property Document Forms

Some of the most commonly used document forms are provided free of charge as a public service for your convenience by the following title companies. Other document forms may be obtained from attorneys; real estate professionals, stationery or office supply stores or from other legal forms web sites.

Click here for additional forms available on Orange County Assessor's website. The office of the Orange County Clerk-Recorder does not monitor, update or maintain these sites, nor can we provide legal advice to the public and cannot assist the public in the preparation of legal documents. If you have any questions concerning which document form is appropriate to your transaction, or are in need of assistance in the preparation of that document, consult an attorney or obtain other professional advice.